day of our world's move to an information society, key solutions are
provided by computer science, also known as informatics. No other
discipline has grown so fast in such a short time and is constantly
finding new uses for information technology.
The Faculty of
Information Technology at Applied Science University offers a Master of
Science Degree in Computer Science (MSCS) program thatcovers a broad
range of computer science topics, and leads to degree following the
international standard. The skills at the Master level include the
skills of a Bachelor to an enhanced extent. MSCS is designed for those
who have already completed a BSc. degree in Computer Science or a
indicates two things to prospective employers. First, it guarantees
that you have a broad grounding in computer science as a discipline.
Second, it certifies that you have studied a particular area in detail
and thus have additional depth in a particular specialty. Both
components are important to the Master's program.
The Program objectives of the master's degree in Computer Science are:
- The degree prepares students for highly skilled programming careers in industry and society.
- The degree prepares you for leadership roles in your industry career.
- The degree prepares you for the increasingly sophisticated application of computers to the needs of industry and society
- Building the knowledge and give the skills in research and innovation
in the field of computer science to - prepare students for graduate study
at the doctoral level.
- To provide students with the tools needed to compete in any marketplace.
The two tracks of Msc in computer science are:
Master of Computer Science Comprehensive Examination Track Option