The faculty of Information Technology aims at becoming one of the most distinguished faculties at the Applied Science University through educational excellence, scientific research and enhancement of scientific knowledge and through contributions to the local community. The Faculty of Information Technology prepares professionals in the different disciplines of information technology through undergraduate programs such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Networks Systems, and Computer Information Systems.
The Faculty of Information Technology at the ASU aims also to provide its students with all knowledge and skills needed to enable them to practice significant profession and to grant them with a distinguished position amongst the other gradates, not just from the Jordanian universities, but worldwide.
Elements of the faculty ‘s Strategic Plan:
• Strengthening governance in various aspects of college work.
• Updating academic programs and study plans for the college to suit the needs of the market
• Develop community service and work on signing MOUs with IT sectors to form national and international partnerships.
• Attracting highly qualified faculty members and the continuous pursuit of their development and continuity.
• Supporting and motivating faculty members to carry out scientific research according to established research priorities.
• Seeking to ensure the quality of the academic programs offered by the College to raise the level of the college and its delivery to regional and global competitiveness.
• Attracting outstanding students