The Faculty Council comprises:
The Faculty Council meets regularly or whenever needed.
The Faculty Council is responsible for the following:
- Overseeing academic plans of various programs in the Faculty and coordinating between them.
- Approving students' grades.
- Approving students' applications for transfer to the Faculty in accordance with the directions issued by the Deans' Council.
- Recommending conferring academic degrees.
- Approving the nomination of new Faculty members or teaching assistants
- Overseeing the scientific research of the Faculty members.