Post Office of the Applied Science Private University
The post office offers the following services to the university's employees, teaching staff members and students:
- collecting electric power invoices.
- collecting water supply invoices.
- collecting ground telephone invoices.
- collecting cellular telephone invoices.
- receiving and delivering parcels to all countries.
- offering speedpost.
- fax service (sending and receiving)
- all mail services.
- selling prepaid telephone lines and charging cards.
The post office working hours: from 8:00 a.m. to the end of the university working hours everyday except Friday and Saturday.