Student Parliament in Law Faculty / Applied Science Private University
Student parliament is a training entity working by the interactive learning, through a council in which students of faculty participate in a moot model of real parliament.
- Introducing students by the laws and regulations that governing the function of parliament.
- Introducing students by the parliamentary customs and traditions.
- Train students to discuss laws projects.
- Deliver the student's views to the relevant authorities.
- Conducting regular meetings to discuss the laws projects.
- Doing detailed reports about the laws projects that had been discussed and delivered for the relevant authorities.
- Hold meetings with current or former parliamentarians to take advantages of their experiences.
- Field visits to The Representatives and Senate Houses, and for Legislation and Opinion Council