Practical guidance for Moot Court in the law faculty
Applied Science Private University
1. Train students on understanding, reading and analyze the law cases that arise.
.Train students on legal research for the problems that related to the case2
3. Apply the rule to the facts of the case.
4.Support student's legal abilities in researching and analyzing the legal texts and facts
1. Learn to formulate the written pleadings
2. Learn the origins of oral pleadings
3. Work effectively with the team
4. Overcome the feelings of fear and anxiety from standing in front of court judges and facing the public.
5. Rise the competition and respect the opponents
1. Conduct a committee for the moot court at the beginning of the first semester on the first academic year
2. The committee prepare case containing a legal problem that shall be submitted to the relevant councils for approval no later at end of the first semester in the academic year.
3. Moot trial appointment that will be held within the second semester in the academic year. Announced the
4. Applications of participation are applied from the student teams to the college to considered for approval
5. The trail is held in the college courtroom with evaluation experts.
Third: Participating Students
1. The participation is limited to student teams from the college and each team consists of three students.
2.The students are wish to participate required to be a third year or more and also required that they have passed principles of civil procedures material if the subject of the case in the civil law and they passed the material of principles of criminal procedures material if the subject of the case in the criminal law .
Fifth: Evaluation Criteria
The Experts will evaluate written and oral pleadings according to a form containing the following criteria:
- Understanding the case
- Manner and analysis
- Proper legal application