The College believes in the importance and necessity of excellence and continuous development of the educational process and has adopted a vision that is in line with the vision of the university and the Royal Vision "Jordan is a beacon of knowledge and knowledge". Hence, the College's vision was to achieve academic excellence and to develop practical disciplines that suit the needs of the market and in line with local and international standards, and to develop research partnerships with colleges and technical companies inside and outside Jordan and to support and develop the local community.
Continuing improvement of the faculty scientific and academic environment through the provision of modern disciplines, scientific research, developing creative human resources and dominating the quality governance standards. Achieving excellence in forming partnerships with the academic, industrial and society sectors, with the purpose of satisfying the market needs of graduates and developing stakeholders and community.
The College of Information Technology derives its values from the values of the university, which are as follows:
1. Institutional work.
3. Cooperation and teamwork.
5. Creativity and innovation to reach excellence.
The College formulated a set of goals based on its vision and mission, which focuses on:
1. Raise the academic quality in the college and strengthen the governance in all aspects of the college.
2. Developing academic programs.
3. Provide a distinct environment for teaching and learning.
4. Attracting outstanding students.
5. Attracting distinguished teaching staff.
6. Formation and strengthening of research and technical partnerships.
7. Service and development of the local community.