Mentoring scheme for female students
The deanship of student affairs has established a new department with the objective of supporting female students studying at applied science private university. The department provides the following services and mentorships:
- 1. Counselling for new mothers – providing support with regards to time management and handling different responsibilities simultaneously.
- 2. Personal assistance for pregnant female students while conducting different transactions at the university campus.
- 3. Provide guidance and assistantship in relation to completing their studies and assignment within the timeline specified.
- 4. Medical health counselling regarding issues that has to do with the females’ health and wellbeing
- 5. Physical activity mentoring to help in maintaining the wellbeing and physical activity of female students
- 6. Communicating with the relevant academic departments to tailor the assessment procedures and components to suit females with special needs and circumstances.
For further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the Deanship of Student Affaires and join the mentoring group.