- Dean of Scientific Research and Graduate Studies/head member.
- Vice President of the University /member.
- Dean of the Faculty of Business/ Member.
- Dean of the Faculty of Nursing /Member.
- The representative of the Faculty of Information Technology /Member.
- Dean of the Faculty of Information Technology /Member
- Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy /Member.
- Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities /Member.
- Director of Admission and Registration Department /member.
Tasks of the Council of Graduate Studies:
1- Placement to the Council of Deans to establish new graduate programs at the University based on the recommendations of the boards of faculty and suggestions from the boards of the department.
2- Placement to the Council of Deans of the number of graduate students who are accepted in each program based on the recommendations of the Council of faculty and suggestions from the boards of the departments.
3- Approving the lists of admission to graduate programs
4- Preparing draft executive procedures to regulate post-graduate affairs, including grants for postgraduate students, including scholarships for graduate students.
5- Placement of the Council of Deans to grant degrees and certificates.
6- Prepare the annual budget for Graduate Studies Project.