Provide local education programmes or campaigns on climate change risks, impacts, mitigation, adaptation, impact reduction and early warning
The Renewable Energy Center holds a scientific lecture entitled "Energy Perspectives in Jordan"
the Renewable Energy Center held a scientific lecture entitled "Energy Perspectives in Jordan", delivered by Dr. Osama Ayadi, in which he discussed the current state of energy in Jordan and the main challenges in renewable energy sources and energy storage.
A specialty concerned with studying various renewable energy systems from an applied technical perspective.
Expected job market areas for graduates of the specialty:
• Technologist for renewable electrical energy generation and transmission systems.
• Consulting technician for construction companies and institutions working in the energy field.
• Sales manager for companies and institutions specialized in sales and supply of alternative energy systems.
• Technical officer in relevant ministries and government institutions such as the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources and others.
• Inspection and maintenance technical manager at renewable energy systems factories such as solar cells and wind turbines.
• A specialized professional and academic trainer.
• Self-employment by establishing companies specialized in installing and concluding maintenance contracts for renewable energy systems.
3. Within the policy of practical application pursued by the University of Applied Sciences, the Renewable Energy Center of the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Applied Sciences organized a field visit to the Tafila wind station.... The students learned about the technology of generating electricity from wind and the parts of the system present in the station, which is considered the first to do so.
4. Electro mechanical completion certificate.