Quality Assurance and Accreditation Office tasks and responsibilities of the focus on the following areas:
- 1.Ensuring that the university's faculties, academic departments, and administrative departments operate in accordance with the university's vision, mission, and goals.
- 2.Spreading and consolidating quality culture among all employees (academic and administrative) at the university.
- 3.Reviewing quality control standards for higher education institutions at the national, regional and global levels.
- 4.Reviewing the quality of the academic programs offered and making continuous improvements on them to keep pace with changes.
- 5.Conduct a self-evaluation of faculties and academic departments and provide reports to top management accordingly, that represent the strengths points to develop them and the weakness points to address them.
- 6.Holding training courses for employees and academic staff during the academic year on an ongoing basis with the aim of building and enhancing their skills and abilities.
- 7.Develop plans for improvement and development processes.