Achievements of quality management system
1. In cooperation with the Center for the development of the performance of faculty members and also through the Center for Studies and Consultations, a training course entitled "Introduction to Quality Management System (ISO 9001: 2008) was held.
2. To spread the culture of quality through improving the skills and abilities of participants and increase the efficiency of administrative processes in order to reduce cost and improve the quality of service.
3. The Quality Assurance and Accreditation Office distributed a leaflet to familiarize the university staff with the concepts of total quality and the concept of ISO as an international standard developed with the aim of establishing a quality management system and defining employees with the objectives of the unit and the tasks entrusted to it.
4. Unify the administrative procedures in all faculties and academic departments at the university level and issue a manual for administrative procedures.
5. Preparing the university's self-assessment report and submitting it to the accreditation body of higher education institutions.
6. Holding a workshop entitled "Quality Assurance Standards" in cooperation with the Higher Education Accreditation Authority and ensuring its quality during the first semester of the academic year 2016/2017.
7. Holding many meetings and workshops with the university faculties for the purpose of preparing the self-evaluation report for each college.
8. Renewal of ISO 9001: 2008 until 2018 by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance.
9. In 2018, the ISO 9001: 2008 certificate was renewed and the University was awarded the ISO International Certificate (ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Assurance Certificate).
10. Preparing the quality guide according to the ISO 9001: 2015 standards as it has a role in increasing the awareness of the university staff, especially the quality liaison officers, with the terms and concepts in the manual. This is reflected positively in measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the quality management system.
11. Determine the stakeholders and their requirements based on the services and products provided by the university and in line with its strategic direction, the matrix of "services / products - stakeholders".
12. Identify risks and opportunities and develop an operational plan for risk and opportunity management.
13. The system of Questionnaire matrix has been automated.