Do you find yourself as an ASU Pharmacy Preceptor?
ASU Pharmacy Preceptors enjoy teaching, supervising and advising students, and have the desire to share their expertise, give back to the profession, and serve as student's mentor.
ASU Pharmacy Preceptors involvement in training our future pharmacists is substantial to their future career.
Benefits of Becoming an ASU Pharmacy Preceptor:
- • The preceptors are given 20% discount on University Fees for their sons/daughters, who decide to complete their studies at the Faculty of Pharmacy/ASU.
- • An Accreditation and Appreciation Certificates will be issued from the Faculty to distinguished preceptors/Pharmacies.
- • The preceptors are eligible to attend ASU pharmacy activities (conferences, workshops) freely.
- • A chance for research collaboration, if interested!
- • Free Access for educational resources (access pharmacy, Library).
- • In collaboration with JPA, training of our students will be credited as CPD hr.
- • Distinguished Preceptors will be invited to examine students (oral Examination-Training courses) and get involved in the OSCE at the Faculty.
Preceptor opportunities are not limited to community pharmacies. We welcome a wide range of practice settings:
• Pharmaceutical industry
• Pharmaceutical warehouses
• Pharmaceutical companies
A word from the Dean:
'I would like to express our gratitude at ASU Pharmacy to our current preceptors, for their outstanding commitment and active participation in training our future pharmacists. Only through this collaboration and joint team work, highest standards and best outcomes become possible'.