A research collaboration published in WHO
Prof. Dr. Samiha Jarrah and Prof. Dr. Rami Al-Masa’idah published a scientific research entitled
“Assessment of Perceived Compliance and Barriers to Personal Protective Equipment Use among Healthcare Workers during the COVID-19 Pandemic's Second Wave Surge: "Walk to Talk" Cross-Sectional Correlational Study”
and published it in a journal of “Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness”
And it was also published on the website of the World Health Organization (WHO), due to the practical importance of research for health care providers and its scientific contributions to the body of knowledge in order to combating the COVID-19 epidemic.
Congratulations prof. Samiha and Prof. Rami for your achievement ….. WELL DONE
Scientific Research Committee
Tasks of the Committee:
1. Encourage scientific research in the faculty.
2. Provide advice and support to faculty members to enable them to carry out scientific research.
3. Review of research that apply for financial support from the university projects, and take the appropriate recommendations.
4. Improve faculty members’ skills through seminars, workshops, and scientific days at the faculty.
5. Review of research projects to the extent of its commitment to ethics and the ethics of scientific research.
6. Identify the difficulties in conducting scientific research in the faculty.
7. Find external support at the local and global level for research projects.
8. Submit proposals for the development of public policy for
Scientific Research and the means of implementation, in line with global
9. Implement university policies in the areas of scientific research.
10. Examine the research projects/proposals submitted by MSN students and give approvals, each according to his/her project.