Accreditation and Quality Committee
Tasks of the Committee:
- Represent the Nursing faculty.
- Work to reconcile all the tasks, procedures and activities related
to the Nursing faculty to provide complete reference of documents
relating to the Faculty.
- Follow-up with the Ministry of Higher Education in relation to matters of the accreditation.
- Coordination and follow-up between the Nursing faculty and the
University quality center to apply the quality standards in the faculty.
- Direct the activities of the several committees in the Nursing faculty to be within the university quality center requirements.
- Work on improving the administrative and academic performance at the
Nursing faculty through the application of the principles and standards
- Review and update documents relating to quality within the progress/requirements of the Nursing faculty.