The Quality Committee of the Faculty of Arts and Science performs various tasks:
- Follow-up and control of quality standards in accordance with the standards approved by higher education and other institutions.
- Coordination with the various departments in the Faculty to ensure that the required quality standards are met.
- Follow up the application of quality standards in relation to teaching methods and exams.
- Follow up on the activities of the committees inside the Faculty.
- Working to implement the instructions received from the Quality Assurance and Accreditation Center at the university.
To achieve this, the committee meets regularly and is in constant contact with the Quality Assurance and Accreditation Center at the university as well as with other committees in the Faculty.