About the Department
- The Department of Business Administration started operations in October 1991, as part of the Faculty of Business at ASU. It offers undergraduate study leading to the Bachelor Degree. The Program is planned and designed to contribute successfully to the achievement of the faculty's objectives and thereby achievement of the University's mission and objectives of providing graduates with high quality learning and education to meet social and economic development needs of Jordan and the Arab world, as well as labor mark requirements.
The Department of Business Administration seeks to continuing entrepreneurship and excellence in its academic programs, research activities and its contribution to community service.
To prepare graduates who are qualified academically and specialized in the business field. Through providing a comprehensive educational environment, supporting the scientific research, and encouraging partnerships with the local community.
- Providing students with the necessary knowledge and skills to qualify them for the market.
- Attracting and retain distinguished faculty members.
- Moving forward the level of scientific research in the field of business administration.
- Strengthening partnership with local community institutions to achieve community development.
Students will acquire the most recent theoretical and practical knowledge in Business Administration.
- Students will develop problem solving skills.
- Students will develop effective communication skills.
- Students will develop relevant team-working skills.
- Students will demonstrate that they understand ethical and social responsibilities
This program prepares students to work in several posts in private and public sectors as follows:
1- Manager/ officer
2- Human Resources Management (Manpower planning, Recruitment, Development
And Training… etc.).
3- Production Management.
4- Public relations Management (Mass Media, Communication…. etc.).
5- Statistical Analysis.
6- Office Manager.
7- Organizational Behavior Research.
8- Materials Management (Procurement, Stores… etc.).
9- Research and Development Department.
10- Operations Management (Planning, Scheduling, Control).
11- Total Quality Management.
12- Strategic Management