1. The admission rate for high school is 60% or more in the Faculty of Business, the Faculty of Information Technology, the Faculty of Arts and Design, the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, and the major of Renewable Energy Technology.
2. The admission rate for high school is 70% in the Faculty of Nursing, the major of Clinical Nutrition and Diets, and the major of Physiotherapy.
3. The admission rate for high school is 75% in the Faculty of Sharia and Islamic Studies.
4. The admission rate for high school is 65% or more at the Faculty of Law.
5. The admission rate for high school is 80% or more in the Faculty of Pharmacy, and the majors of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology except for the major of Renewable Energy Technology.
6. The admission rate for bridging is 68% for the Jordanian diploma for all Faculties, except for the Faculty of Engineering and Pharmacy where it becomes 70%.
7. Jordanian and non-Jordanian students with an intermediate university degree from outside the Kingdom, regardless of their average in the educational institution from which they graduated, can apply directly to private universities in the corresponding majors, provided that Jordanian students pass the qualification exam held by Al-Balqa Applied University for bridging purposes.
8. Non-Jordanian students have an exception for all university majors, for a maximum (15) score less than the permissible limit for admission rates for Jordanian students, and a rate of no more than (25%) of the total capacity for each major.
9. Jordanian and non-Jordanian students with a diploma from inside and outside Jordan can equivalate up to 50% of their subjects in the corresponding majors.
- Through the Unified Admission Coordination Unit, students with special needs who have passed the Intermediate University Certificate Exam (Comprehensive Exam) accept the two-year system and the three-year system at a rate of no less than 65% in the specializations corresponding to their majors in the intermediate university certificate in public universities within the regular program; This is in excess of the number to be accepted. They can also be admitted to private universities according to the capacity of each university.
10 - The number of credit hours taken by the student at the university to which he was transferred must not be less than (50%) of the total hours of the study plan at the university to which he is transferred.
-The score for the subject which is admitted to the transcript of student transcripts from the university transferred from inside and outside Jordan is (50%).
11- It is not permissible to grant any Jordanian student with another nationality an exception to the rate required for enrollment in the university.
Acceptance of students:
- Applications for admission to postgraduate studies shall be submitted to the Deanship of Scientific Research and Postgraduate Studies on a special form for that provided that the student holds a bachelor's degree from a recognized university, college or scientific institute with a grade of no less than “good" or the equivalent in the field of specialization or one of the related fields And that the study is regular.
- If the student obtains an estimate from another university and his rate appears as a number, his cumulative average will be calculated according to the criteria of his university, and his rate will be equivalent to what corresponds to it at the Applied Science Private University, and if it does not show a number, his average grade will be calculated at the Applied Science Private University.
- Students in the graduate studies program are accepted by a decision of the Dean of Scientific Research and Graduate Studies based on the recommendation of the Graduate Studies Division in the department. The decision is communicated to the student, the admission and registration director, the department and the Faculty.