The first private university to obtain four stars in the QS Stars rating in Jordan and the Arab world, and obtained five stars in five areas: employment, teaching, facilities, comprehensiveness, and Internationalization.
Firmly towards being global, ASU is working hard to obtain an outstanding rank in the top global ranking systems concerned with educational quality in universities, including Shanghai, THE and QS. ASU has been ranked by QS as a 4-star university. Thus, ASU is the first QS-ranked private university in Jordan and Middle East.
QS Stars University Ratings is a system in which the performance of universities around the world is evaluated. It is granted by the QS Intelligence Unit. ASU has been ranked as a 4-star university due to the following standards that have already been met:
1. The standard of teaching, which reflects its high quality at ASU and enhances the teaching outcomes
2. The standard of employability, which shows that a high percentage of ASU graduates find a job during the first few years after their graduation
3. The standard of internationalization, which is manifested by the availability of students from over 54 nationalities, helping our students become open to different civilizations and cultures
4. The standard of inclusiveness, which reflects ASU's efforts to help low-income students and render services to students with special needs
5. The standard of facilities, which shows the quality of the available services and facilities to students
6. The standard of community service, which is manifested by various activities and events, helping the local community by enhancing students' communication skills and spirit of cooperation
7. The standard of research, which enjoys special care from faculty members and is greatly encouraged by ASU's administration and can be observed in occupying the top position among Jordanian universities in publications indexed in Scopus Database.