Vision, Mission and Goals:
Achieving excellence in fields of science, research and community service and its development.
Continuous improvement in the field of higher education, scientific research, university environment, in addition to focusing on students, serving the local community and abiding by the governance standards that lead the University to a distinguished position among other universities worldwide
We believe that achieving our goals will be by strengthening:
1. Institutional work.
3. Cooperation and teamwork.
5. Creativity and innovation.
Key Strategic Objectives:
1. Enhancing governance in various aspects of the University's work.
2. Developing an ideal university environment to suit all relevant parties.
3. Developing distinguished academic programs that are compatible with the needs of the market.
4. Achieving excellence in applied scientific research.
5. Promoting community service and developing national and international partnerships.
6. Attracting outstanding students and enabling them to keep up with the market requirements.
7. Attracting distinguished faculty, research and administrative staff members.
8. Reaching local and international competitiveness of quality and classification.