Deanship of Scientific Research and Graduate Studies
Arts and Science
Engineering & Technology
Art and Design
Allied Medical Sciences
Sharia and Islamic Studies
Admission and Registration
Centers for Sustainable Development
Quality Assurance and Accreditation Office
Survey and Feedback
Prof. Iman Amin Basheti - University President – Board Head.
Prof. Saleh Khalil Alokdeh - University Vice President and Business Faculty Dean – Member.
Prof. Samiha Jarrah - Nursing Faculty Dean – Member.
Prof. Sultan Tarawneh - Engineering and Technology Faculty Dean – Member.
Prof. wamidh Talib - Allied Medical Sciences Faculty Dean - Member.
Dr. Mohammad Alnajjar - Scientific Research and Graduate Studies Acting Dean – Member.
Dr. Hadeel Ali Saed - Arts and Science Faculty Acting Dean – Member.
Dr. Mohammad Al-Hijjawi - Information Technology Faculty Acting Dean – member.
Dr. Ruba Jadallah - Art and Design Faculty Acting Dean – Member.
Dr. Hamza Abu Issa - Law Faculty Acting Dean – Member.
Dr. Abd Alsalam Atwa Al-Fandi - Sharia and Islamic Studies Faculty Acting Dean – Member.
Dr. Feras El Hajji - Pharmacy Faculty Acting Dean – Member.
Dr. Husam Alshrouf - Students` Affairs Acting Dean – Member.
Mr. Yasir Abdul Latif – Boards Secretary.
- Implementing University policies.
- Approving plans, which secure the appropriate infrastructure to execute University objectives.
- Approving by-laws that govern organizational, financial and executive University affairs.
- Approving by-laws to govern employment and punitive measures that apply to all University personnel.
- Approving new University study plans.
- Conferring University academic degrees.
- Setting terms and conditions regarding students' admission and the number of accepted students in light of the Ministry of Higher Education's overall plans.
- Directing and overseeing studies aimed at establishing new faculties and new programs.
- Following-up on the implementation of Faculty plans for teaching and research.
- Approving admission policies.
- Making policies regarding the size and quality of student enrollment.
- Applying for approval of new academic programs and new non-academic units.
- Making the final decision regarding Faculty members' promotion upon recommendation from the Appointment and Promotion Committee.
"Applied Science Private University" students qualify for the UNESCO-Sponsored Youth Hackathon
Exploring Collaborative Opportunities between the Applied Science Private University and the Yemeni Cultural Attaché
Applied Science Private University hosts the Iraqi Cultural Attaché