Quality Assurance and Accreditation Office
Survey and Feedback
- Implementing University policies.
- Approving plans, which secure the appropriate infrastructure to execute University objectives.
- Approving by-laws that govern organizational, financial and executive University affairs.
- Approving by-laws to govern employment and punitive measures that apply to all University personnel.
- Approving new University study plans.
- Conferring University academic degrees.
- Setting terms and conditions regarding students' admission and the number of accepted students in light of the Ministry of Higher Education's overall plans.
- Directing and overseeing studies aimed at establishing new faculties and new programs.
- Following-up on the implementation of Faculty plans for teaching and research.
- Approving admission policies.
- Making policies regarding the size and quality of student enrollment.
- Applying for approval of new academic programs and new non-academic units.
- Making the final decision regarding Faculty members' promotion upon recommendation from the Appointment and Promotion Committee.
ASU secures Third Position in the Winter Sports Championship for Universities.
Prof. Samiha Jarrah, appointed as President of the Applied Science University
"Applied Science Private University" students qualify for the UNESCO-Sponsored Youth Hackathon