Deanship of Scientific Research and Graduate Studies
Arts and Science
Engineering & Technology
Art and Design
Sharia and Islamic Studies
Admission and Registration
Quality Assurance and Accreditation Office
Survey and Feedback
Prof. Mahfuz Joudeh - University President – Board Head.
Prof. Iman Amin Basheti - University Vice President and Pharmacy Dean – Member.
Prof. Saleh Khalil Alokdeh - Business Faculty Dean – Member.
Prof. Samiha Jarrah - Nursing Faculty Dean – Member.
Prof. Ayman Abu Bakr - Engineering Faculty Dean – Member.
Dr. Mohammad Alnajjar - Scientific Research and Graduate Studies Acting Dean – Member.
Dr. Hadeel Ali Saed - Arts and Science Faculty Acting Dean – Member.
Dr. Mohammad Al-Hijjawi - Information Technology Faculty Acting Dean – member.
Dr. Issam Abu Awad - Art and Design Faculty Acting Dean – Member.
Dr. Hamza Abu Issa - Law Faculty Acting Dean – Member.
Dr. Zakaria Mahmoud Almubasher - Students` Affairs Acting Dean – Member.
Mr. Yasir Abdul Latif – Boards Secretary.
- Implementing University policies.
- Approving plans, which secure the appropriate infrastructure to execute University objectives.
- Approving by-laws that govern organizational, financial and executive University affairs.
- Approving by-laws to govern employment and punitive measures that apply to all University personnel.
- Approving new University study plans.
- Conferring University academic degrees.
- Setting terms and conditions regarding students' admission and the number of accepted students in light of the Ministry of Higher Education's overall plans.
- Directing and overseeing studies aimed at establishing new faculties and new programs.
- Following-up on the implementation of Faculty plans for teaching and research.
- Approving admission policies.
- Making policies regarding the size and quality of student enrollment.
- Applying for approval of new academic programs and new non-academic units.
- Making the final decision regarding Faculty members' promotion upon recommendation from the Appointment and Promotion Committee.
For the third year in a row... "The Applied Science Private University" ranks FIRST at the level of the Middle East in societal impact
The president of the university honors the distinguished performance ambassadors and liaison officers in the colleges
A new achievement In addition to the series of ASU achievements in its goals towards distinguished and internationality