Cooking skills course
This diploma aims to provide the student with the needed skills to master cooking and nutrition safety as well as preparing all sorts of food in addition to the needed education in food and diet. This diploma is characterized by its practical and applicable aspect in the university’s restaurant and the specialized cuisines.
• A certified certificate from the Applied Science Private University issued by the Ministry of Higher Education.
• A certified certificate from UK.
• Incentive discounts
• A certified transcript issued by the university
• A realistic practical training during and after the diploma in both university and specialized restaurants.
• Experience certificate with the training duration.
• Authentic diploma books Inclusive.
• Graduation project
• Convenient installments
• Free courses within the diploma to prepare for the labor market
• Free transportation
• Free health insurance
• Granted job offers for distinguished students.
• Workshops set by the faculty of this program
• On campus study
• Student ID and usage of the university facilities
• A diploma under the supervision of the nutrition department in the faculty of pharmacy
920 credit hours divided into 600 on campus, 320 in a specialized company.