Hybrid car engineering
This diploma aims to graduate students with the needed scientific and practical skills to understand how hybrid cars operate hence be fully aware of the components and the maintenance techniques used in such cars. This enables the students to indulge easily in the labor market.
• A certified certificate from the Applied Science Private University issued by the Ministry of Higher Education.
• A certified certificate from UK.
• Incentive discounts
• A certified transcript issued by the university
• Training under the supervision of an experienced, well qualified mechanical engineer
· A realistic practical training during and after the diploma in the mechanical engineering labs in the faculty of engineering
• Experience certificate with the training duration.
• Authentic diploma books Inclusive.
• Convenient installments
• Free courses within the diploma to prepare for the labor market
• Free transportation
• Free health insurance
• Workshops set by the faculty of engineering and technology
• On campus study
• Student ID and usage of the university facilities
• A diploma under the supervision of the faculty of engineering and technology
· 920 credit hours divided into 600 on campus, 320 in a specialized company.