Innovation and Entrepreneurship center at Applied Science University is the result of the important role that the university plays in spreading science and knowledge. The center aims at transforming entrepreneurial and innovative ideas into real physical projects that can enhance the national economy and help building sustainable development. The center has been established to contribute to the creation of remarkable success stories and to support youth’s creative idea.
- Creating and spreading entrepreneurial culture and increase the awareness of self-employment concept among the university’s students in all faculties.
- Assisting students with entrepreneurial ideas in shaping their ideas in order to be presented in an organized and comprehensive way.
- Protecting the students’ entrepreneurial ideas by educating them about trademarks, copyrights and patents laws.
- Preparing students with entrepreneurial ideas for the different managerial tasks needed to successfully manage and promote their businesses.
- Providing the necessary infrastructure needed to start entrepreneurial businesses.
- Assisting in providing the initial funds needed to launch the entrepreneurial businesses.
- Assisting in providing the necessary funds needed to expand entrepreneurial businesses through connection with interested investors.
- Following up entrepreneurial businesses after leaving the incubator and provide necessary advices and recommendations to secure its success.
ASU is one of the first private universities in the Middle East to be a founding member of the MIC alliance led by MIT, the top world university.
We, the Applied Science Private University are located in Amman, Jordan, and we specialize in numerous areas including engineering, pharmacy, IT and Arts. In the past few years, we have accomplished solid achievements, including numerous international accreditations placing us among the top universities in the Middle East. Undoubtedly, the key to our success is our close and growing relationship with the industries and Universities. For this reason, we are excited to announce that we have joined, as a founding member, in the Make Impact Consortium.
Result of this participating appears through building Business incubator "Biomarker Space" that will be the trademark for ASU at the MIC alliance.
- - From the crosspollination between engineering, pharmacy, IT and business students we aim to inspire a new generation of “biomarkers".
- - A unique space open to all kind of biomedical inventions, including design and preparation of customized lab equipment, fabrication of novel medicines/medical devices and creation 3D models for education and outreach activities.
Learn more about the Make Impact Consortium (MIC)
Condition to apply
Membership Main Requirements:
- The student has to be registered at the university and attending his classes at the time of applying or graduated from the university within the past five years.
- Entrepreneurial Ideas should be innovative and new.
Note: Academic specialty and Grade point average are irrelevant.
Innovation Center for Business Incubators brochure click here