The quality center was established to ensure that the faculty of engineering and its various departments meet the quality assurance guidelines. The duties of this center include:
1. To ensure that that faculty meets the quality assurance guidelines of the
ministry of higher education.
2. To help prepare the institution’s self-study report.
3. To coordinate the work of the departmental quality committees.
This center is overseen by the following committee:
1. Prof. Yehya Abdellatif (Dean Faculty of Engineering & committee chair)
2. Dr. Mariam AkoZahia (Assistant Dean & Department of Electrical Engineering representative)
3. Dr. Ganim Baker (Department of Civil Engineering representative)
4. Eng. Wafa Abu Hussain (Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering representative)
5. Eng. Mazin Al-Nabulsi ((Department of Architecture Engineering representative)