Post Office of the Applied Science Private University
The post office offers the following services to the university's employees, teaching staff members and students:
· collecting electric power invoices.
· collecting water supply invoices.
· collecting ground telephone invoices.
· collecting cellular telephone invoices.
· receiving and delivering parcels to all countries.
· offering speedpost.
· fax service (sending and receiving).
· all mail services.
· selling prepaid telephone lines and charging cards.
The post office working hours: from 8:00 a.m. to the end of the university working hours everyday except Friday and Saturday.