The University considers the Graduate Studies as a fundamental part of
it, and gives it a high-level of attention for the better of education
in and out of Jordan. In the Academic year 2005/2006 the University
lunched it first master degree in accounting. Since that date the
university lunched seven master programs in alternative majors. The
current number of graduate students at the beginning of academic year is
191 students. And the graduate students with master degree reach 258 at
the end of academic year 2015/2016. The University provides the
appropriate atmosphere and the potential scientific and technical
resources for faculty members to carry on the implementation of graduate
programs to the fullest. Therefore, it supports scientific research by
graduate students and faculty members after being approved based on
regulation. The University adopts a policy that the thesis topics should
be related to the needs of the community in Jordan and the Arab
countries and the world to contribute in solving their problems.
The university offers 7 programs
• Master 's of Accounting
• Master 's of Marketing
• Master 's of International Relations and Diplomatic Studies
• Master' s of Pharmaceutical Sciences
• Master 's of Computer Science
• Master of Nursing
• Master of Finance and Risk Management
in graduate studies locally and internationally, according to the total
quality approach contributing to community development which enables
the ASU to be in advance ranks between western and eastern universities.
of research work of the graduate studies and provides an attractive
environment that supports excellence and innovation of researchers
through creation of partnership with the local community and focus on
research topics serve their issues to contribute to community
development. And preserve the ethics of scientific research and improve
output in proportion to the total quality approach.
• Lunch of new master programs meet the needs of local and international communities.
• Increasing the human knowledge.
• Establishing the scientific research base at the university.
Improving the abilities of graduate students in research methodology
and scientific methods in different fields according to the standards
of total quality.
• Study the problems that have direct effect on local and Arab communities in particular and the world in general.
• Improving the constructive critical thinking Abilities of the graduate students.